LABORATORY PROCEDURES FOR PHAGES
REFERENCE NO: PH/2003/04/02
TITLE: DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS COMPLAINTS
Each collection must have a formal procedure for dealing with customers
complaints. Complaints must be registered (see PH/2003/4.01 Appendix
1 for an example) and treated with priority.
- Enter the date and type of the complaint, as well as the name and address of the
- Enter the delivery note number and the date of the objected dispatch.
- Enter the accession number(s) of the objected biological material.
- Enter the reason for complaint.
- If necessary, forward the Complaint Form to the responsible scientist.
- Decide whether the customer may receive a replacement sample free of charge or against a
fee. In any case, the customer must be informed.
- Prepare shipment with delivery note.
- If necessary, prepare an invoice.
prepared for CABRI by DSMZ in cooperation with NCCB and NCIMB
Page Layout by CERDIC
Copyright CABRI, 2004
© The CABRI Consortium 1999 -
This work cannot be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written permission of the CABRI consortium.
Site maintained by Paolo Romano. Last revised on February 2023.